메뉴 건너뛰기

윤남옥목사 자녀축복기도

Make us good parents

2020.05.07 07:38

UGN 조회 수:5091

메누하 영성훈련원 원장 윤남옥 목사 자녀 축복기도

May 1: Make us good parents

Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. When I was a boy in my father's house, still tender, and an only child of my mother, he taught me and said, "Lay hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands and you will live. (Proverbs 4:1-4)

Lord, you always give us the best, and we want to thank you especially for our children. We ask you to bless them on this first day of May. Help them to grow physically, mentally, and spiritually. 

Lord, help us, as parents, to be a blessing to our children. Help us to be parents who revere and worship God. May our children inherit a rich spiritual legacy from us. Help us to become parents of faith. Help us to show them God's patience, forgiveness, love, and protection. 

Train us, Lord, to be excellent parents. Do not let us be merely biological parents, but also spiritual parents who raise our children in the Word of God so they may abide in God's will. Give us love and wisdom in rearing our children. May our children learn the love of God through their parents' love. 

We pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

May 2  Bless our eyes

The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! (Matthew 6:22-23)

Thank you, Lord, for giving our children eyes and sight, but help them to also have spiritual eyes through which they may see the Kingdom of God. Pour out your anointing oil upon their eyes so their spiritual eyes may be opened. Thank you for giving them healthy eyes. Please protect their sight from harm and give them a positive attitude about all the things they see. 

Lord, you came as the Light. Help our children to have caring eyes that notice and others pain and comfort them. Help them to see the beautiful and the good things in life. Help them to see the eternal things of life so they may live blessed lives. Help them to see the beautiful creation of God. Help them to see God's gracious salvation so they may praise you. Help them not to sin with their eyes, but may these eyes be sensitive to other people's needs. 

We pray in the name of Jesus, who came as the Light. Amen.

May 3  Bless our ears

But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.(Matthew 13:16-17)

Lord, you said, "He who has ears, let him hear". Our family longs to hear your voice, O Lord. We want to hear your sweet words that comfort our hearts. Help us today to share deep fellowship with you, and may this be the day that we hear your voice. 

We pray for our children to have spiritual ears so their hearts may be opened to the eternal message of the Gospel. Anoint their ears with oil so they may discern and hear the spiritual things of God. Lord, give them ears of faith when they hear the good news of God. Teach them to hear and obey their parents in the Lord. May they open their ears to the cry of the poor and have compassion for those who are suffering. May their ears be open to the Word of God. May you also bless their physical ears so they will always be healthy and not lose their hearing as they grow older. 

May 4 Bless our lips

From the fruit of his mouth a man's stomach is filled; with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied. (Proverbs 18:20)

O God of Love, thank you for giving our children healthy lips. Thank you that they can use their lips to talk to their friends and to express their thoughts and knowledge. Bless their lips and mouth so they may be healthy. Protect their mouths from injury.

Lord, bless the children's lips, so they may use them to pray, give thanks, praise, and be bearers of good news. May their lips speak only what is true and sincere so those who are listening may be blessed. Keep them from using their lips for lies, gossip, and vain chatter. Bless their lips that they may be a source of comfort and encouragement to others. Anoint their lips so they may resemble their God when they speak. Lord, be the guardian of their lips so  they may never speak what is vain or false. 

May 5 Bless the work of their hands

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. (Romans 12:10-11)

Lord, bless the hands of our children. May they use them to serve others and to do the work of God. May their hands help the poor, comfort the hurting,  and even entertain angels among their guests. May those who meet them receive warmth and love. May their hands never be used to harm others, and bless their hands to be strong and supporting. 

Wherever these hands go, may a messy place become organized, may the sick receive comfort, may the needy be served, and the rough places be made beautiful. May their hands be like the hands of the wife of noble character in Proverbs 31. Give them hardworking and busy hands. May their hands be used creatively and bear much fruit. May their hands write beautiful messages from the Gospel to share with others.  

신앙 상담: yunnamok40@yahoo.com, (909) 435-9455
위로