메뉴 건너뛰기

윤남옥목사 자녀축복기도

UGN복음방송 칼럼, 메누하 영성훈련원 원장 윤남옥 목사 자녀 축복기도

3월 자녀 축복 기도

Parents' Prayers For March

March 5  May they come to know Jehovah-Rophe: The Lord Our Healer

He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)

God of love, thank you for giving us breath today so we may share your love with others. As long as we have breath in our bodies, help us to love God, love our neighbors, and love our family. Help our children to know the love of God so they may be an example of Christ wherever they go.

Lord, You delight to give us good health. Help our children to meet Jehovah-Rophe, who is our true healer. When they are sick may their bodies be healed, their minds become clear, and their spirits refreshed. Restore them in body and spirit when they are sick. Although it is important to have good doctors, help them to know the true giver and sustainer of life.

We pray in the name of Jesus, who is our healer. Amen.

March 6  May they come to know Jehovah-Tsidkenu: The Lord Our Righteousness

In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness. (Jeremiah 23:6)

Lord, you desire for us to be set apart from evil and to have your righteousness. Thank you for being our righteousness and for opening the door to salvation. Forgive our family today when we grieved you with our sins. Although we were hopelessly dead in sin and there was no way we could save ourselves, thank you for being our righteousness so we can be justified. Help us to become purer and to turn away from sin.

Help our children to personally experience Jehovah-Tsidkenu, the Lord who is our righteousness. Although our sins are like scarlet, we may have the Lord's righteousness and become white as fleece. Despite the fact that we are sinners, help us to remember that you have opened the way for our salvation. Help us to clothe ourselves daily with the righteousness of the Lord. May our prayers and repentance never be just a ritual, but help us to truly become like Jesus in our lives.

We pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

March 7  May they come to know Jehovah-MKaddesh: The Lord Who Sanctifies

Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God. Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy. (Leviticus 20:7-8)

O Lord of grace and mercy, thank you for watching over us today and for providing us with our daily bread and clothing. Thank you for teaching us your ways. Thank you for giving us wisdom and good health with which to study. We pray for our children to be blessed with wisdom at school and at home so they will lack nothing.

Lord, you desire for us to be sanctified; however, we live in such a dark and dangerous century. We live in a time of moral decay and depravity. We long to be like you, even in this place, but we are so weak. O Lord, our Sanctifier! Sanctify us so we may participate in your holiness in our lives. Help our children to know the holiness of God. We long to be sanctified; we long to become holy. We seek your help, for only you can sanctify us.  

March 8  May they accept Jesus' invitation

Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." At once they left their nets and followed him. (Matthew 4:19-20)

Dear Lord, thank you for sending us your one and only Son. Thank you that through his death and resurrection, we have new life in you. Help us to have a joyful family life. Help us to comfort, understand, and encourage one another. Thank you for giving us your love. Help our family to truly love you and rely on you for all things.

We pray that our children will open their hearts to God's word when they hear him calling and immediately obey you. We don't know when you will call them to do things, Lord, but teach them to recognize your voice so they will be ready when you invite them. There are those who will try to deceive them; please protect them so they may respond only to God's invitation.

위로